- Lena R. Liberman
- On January 24, 2020
This Week’s Neat Visual: A Map of U.S. Amazon Warehouses
Counterfeits, Dirty Tricks, and Generally Bad Behavior on Amazon
- Is Trump Declaring War on Counterfeits or Amazon and Other eMarketplaces?
- Amazon Customer Left Frustrated When Third Party Seller Disappears
Brands Pushing Back Against Amazon
- PopSockets CEO Says Amazon Uses “Bullying with a Smile” to Press for Lower Prices
- Why Nike Cut Ties With Amazon And What It Means For Other Retailers
Competing with Amazon
- Brick-and-Mortar Retailers Finally Have Amazon in Their Sights
- Has Walmart Made Amazon Prime Irrelevant?
What’s in the Works from Amazon?
- Amazon Is Reportedly Developing a Hand-Scanning Payment Option
- Amazon Files Trademarks for “Amazon Pharmacy” in UK, Australia, Canada
Amazon Across the Globe
- Amazon: Crime And Punishment
- Understanding India’s Chilly Reception of Jeff Bezos
- Amazon Goes Double Dutch
This Week’s Seller Labs Doings and Opportunities
- Top Growth Opportunities for Amazon Sellers in 2020
- Webinar Replay: 20/20 Vision: What Amazon Sellers Need to Know and Do in the New Year featuring Jeff Cohen, Peter Kearns, and James Thomson.
- Webinar Replay with Resources: The 4 Components to Building a Strong Brand on Amazon
- And we lowered pricing on our all-in-one solution, Seller Labs Pro.
Amazon Seller News Straight Outta Amazon
- IRS Form 1099-K is now available in the Tax Document Library for US taxpayers who:
- generated over $20,000 in Unadjusted Gross Sales and 200 or more transactions in 2019, and/or
- are residents of Massachusetts or Vermont and generated over $600 in Unadjusted Gross Sales in 2019.
- Sunday, January 26, 2020: USPS Prices Increase for 2020
- The United States Postal Service (USPS) will be implementing their annual rate increase. Their rates on Buy Shipping will increase to coincide with that. Please, refer to the following pages on the USPS website for information about the applicable shipping service:
- February 15, 2020: Fulfillment by Amazon’s next scheduled long-term storage fee inventory cleanup. For details, see FBA long-term storage fees. For tips on how to minimize fees by clearing out inventory from Amazon warehouses, read Last-Minute Strategies to Beat Amazon Long-Term Storage Fees.
Save on Upcoming Industry Events
- Seller Labs Live: Salt Lake City | February 5, 2020. Use this link and you’ll automatically save $50.
- The Prosper Show | Las Vegas, March 23-25, 2020 in Las Vegas. Jeff, Peter, and James will all be there! Be sure to use the code EXIV817902 to save $100 off your ticket!
- Resonate 2020 | September 15-16, 2020 – These presenters have also been crowd favorites at Resonate, Seller Labs’ elite conference for Amazon sellers! Use this link to automatically save $50 on your ticket.